At St Michael’s Catholic Primary School we strive to foster hearts of compassion, kindness and forgiveness inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus.
The rainbow and the cross are symbols that remind us to live in harmony with all of God’s creation.
In the coming years, we will give expression to our mission by;
Being a people of harmony in a place of challenge inspired by the Gospels
Nurturing caring relationships that value the dignity of each person
Providing an authentic education for all students that is supportive and empowering
Taking stewardship of God’s creation to ensure its preservation
Why Choose Us?
- We welcome everyone in an inclusive and respectful way, living out our motto 'Live in Harmony'.
- We work with students, parents and the wider community, to integrate our Catholic faith with contemporary life, and embed Gospel values.
- We strive to live with the values of acceptance, respect, cooperation, honesty, justice, integrity, personal wellbeing and understanding.
- Our staff nurture each child's unique gifts by providing a targeted curriculum, which caters for individual needs and facilitates personal and academic growth, and faith formation.
- Contemporary indoor and outdoor learning spaces that provide a variety of flexible learning environments.
- Teachers and students enjoy innovative, differentiated and focussed teaching and learning experiences.
- Opportunities for young people to creatively participate in a wide range of activities.
I am a child of God
Today I will walk proudly because I am loved.
I will use my eyes to see the challenges before me.
I will use my words to build caring relationships.
I will use my ears to hear your message
Jesus, today I invite you into my heart
So that I may live in harmony with those around me
And have the courage to face the things I find difficult.